Saturday, January 11, 2014

The "7 deadly sins" tag..

I recently started reading more, I why not celebrate that by doing a fun little book tag! This tag was created by BookishlyMalyza. Check out her video, and don't forget to subscribe: 




1. Greed

What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?

My most inexpensive book has to be "Daughter of smoke and bone" by Laini Taylor. The book is amazing, but I got if for only like 50 DKK, which... is like nothing for this kind of quality book.

My most expensive book... this is kind of hard, since most of my books I have received as gifts, so I am not sure of their exact prices. But if I had to make a guess, it would probably be "Edgar Allan Poe's completed works part 1". I think this book was 299 DKK. 

2. Wrath

What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Stephanie Meyer. The thing is; I think she is a great author, and I like her writing style, but I just really hate her books. Especially Twilight. She makes love seem like it's all about looks and that just annoys the living hell out of me.... also... Breaking Dawn sucked. No one talks it out... just give us the fight already!

3. Glottony

What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?

"Djævelens Læring" by Kenneth Bøgh Andersen. A danish book. I love this one. It is the first book in a four-book-series, and I come back to it whenever I want to laugh, cry or just experience a really good story.

4. Sloth

What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

"Harry Potter and the deadly hollows" by J.K. Rowling. I have actually never finished the Harry Potter series, but I really want to... however... it's been a while since I read the books, and it is such a long series to dedicate myself to, and I don't really feel like doing so. Maybe I'll get to it... maybe I won't. I already know how it ends anyway...

5. Pride

What book do you most talk about to sound like a very interllectual reader?

Probably "Edgar Allan Poe's completed works part 1". I mean... he is the father of horror, so I like saying I've read his stories. Makes me sound so fiiiine.

6. Lust

What attributes do you find most attractive in male/female characters?

So for me to fall in love with a character, he needs to be very active. Not just stand by and let others do stuff for him. Also he needs to be funny. Humor is attractive, what can I say? I don't really care if he is a villain or a hero, if he is active and has a great personality, I will love him. 

7. Envy (- I changed it to my own liking)

What book do you wish you had written?

"The Bartimeaus Trilogy" by Jonathan Stroud. Do I even need to explain this one? These books are funny, exciting, sad and just... magical! I love all the characters! And it was my first time ever reading anything with multiple POVs, and I was so amused by it that it added to the experience. The ending of the third book made me cry. My first time ever crying over a book. That was how big of an impact these books had on me.

Keep Calm and Write On.

- Nanna.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting meme. I love it :) Thanks for sharing your answers with us. I think the question for Envy is one of the most interesting questions for an author to answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was really fun to do ^_^ Yeah the original question for Envy was "which book would you most want to receive as a gift", but for an aspiring author, I thought my version was more fitting :)

      Delete